Are you a Virtual Assistant (VA) ready to stop stressing about the economy, have some fun AND get smarter about getting ahead in your business?
Then you’ll want to make sure you have a ticket to the next VA VAvirtuosos Seminars #VAVS online conference hosted by my dear friend Tawnya Sutherland.
If you do, you are one smart Virtual Assistant (VA) because the sooner you get your seat the more chances you have to also WIN over $7000 in early bird and draw prizes.
#VAVS stands for the “Virtual Assistant VAvirtuosos Seminars” an online conference that VAs keep coming back to attend each season to help grow their business in the right direction (to make money!)
- You’ll learn new business strategies together in a group environment online and share tips with each other on how to succeed working virtually.
- You’ll receive brilliant ideas of how to get NEW clients and how to keep your current ones happy from those attendees who have been that and know how to do it.
- You’ll stay-on-top of what is new and buzzing in the VA industry from new software to strategic marketing ideas for our service businesses.
- You’ll get to network with industry leaders and your business colleagues
- Not to mention all the cool prizes you can WIN!
- Attendees simply have giggly FUN dang-it!
With ONLY 200 seats available you will want to be on top of things and get your ticket early. PLUS if you order before September 28th, 2017 you’ll be entered into all of the Early Bird draws to win over $7000 in prizes (more details below).
If you’ve already attended #VAVS in the past you will know it ROCKS and don’t need to read anymore. Head over and register early to get into the Early Bird draws at:
For those who have not heard about #VAVS before then you are in for a treat. This fall Tawnya Sutherland has a fantastic lineup of speakers to enhance your Virtual Assistant business with topics like…
- Alicia Jay – 7 Steps to Create a VA Business—and Life—That You LOVE!
- Tammy Lorette – How to Leave Your 9-5 and Become a Full-time VA
- Alicia Peterkin – [SPONSOR] Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy!
- Kathy Goughenour – 4 Ps to Paid: The Secret to Becoming A Highly Paid, In-Demand Expert VA
- Erika Yocom – Best Mobile Apps for the VA World!
- Eboni L. Truss -Grab the M.I.C: My 4-Step Formula to Consistently Attract Your DREAM Clients through Speaking
- Connie Zabala – How to Organize Ideas and Remember Effectively Using a Mind Mapping Tool
- Sharon Ricci – Be the Chief Delight Officer and Kill at Quality Customer Service
- Amy Farris – [Sponsor] LinkedIn Hacks – 5 Simple Hacks to Getting Organic Leads Within 24 Hours!
- Susan Mershon – Attract the Right Clients with an Enticing Lead Magnet
- Christina Daves – Social Media and PR Insider Secrets for Virtual Assistants
- LaToya Frazier – Project Management for the Virtual Professional
- Sharon Williams – Defining Your Target Market
- Kathy Colaiacovo – Blogging Basics for the VA: Stop Whining and Get Writing!
- Elayne Whitfield – [Sponsor] LegalShield ~ How to have unlimited access to a top law firm
- Terri Orlowski – Your website is only as safe as your last (good) backup
- Yolanda Crowley – VAs Are Not Employees – How to Start Thinking Like a Business Owner
- VA to VA Team – How to Build A Multi-VA Company
- Donna Brown – How To Earn $100+ Per Hour As A Virtual Assistant
- Regina Lewis – How to Write a Winning Proposal
All for the low price of $37 for all 20 one hour long online webinars. Where else can you get 20 hours of LIVE training (plus friendly networking with other VAs in between) to grow your Virtual Assistant business for only $37?
It’s going to be an interactive learning and networking event you won’t want to miss that I guarantee will help rock out your business and sell your services. Who better to learn from than other Virtual Assistants who have been there and done it, VAs themselves? YES, our speakers are made up mostly of Virtual Assistants who are in business right now as a VA and are ready to share their knowledge with us!
Hear what others are saying…
I got so much out of this series of seminars. As a new VA just in the stage of creating my website, every single seminar was valuable and applicable for me. What a value! Then of course, I became more familiar with all of the resources available to me and will be taking advantage of those. Thanks so much!…Jan Swenson
I can’t wait! I attended last year’s VA Virtuosos and it was one of the most informative series of tele-classes for virtual assistants I’ve ever been part of. Not to mention the sidebar chats, what a great community! I can’t believe it’s such an amazing bargain…Nina Feldman
You can enjoy this online conference from the comfort of your home office via the online webinar platform. No commute expenses involved! All you need is a computer with speakers (or a headset) to listen with, an internet connection and YOU! Held over a period of 5 days between October 16-20th, 2017 you will have access to 20 educational webinars (PLUS one bonus webinar the week before on how to “Become a VA”), all focused on you, the Virtual Assistant to help you grow your VA business.
EARLY BIRD DRAWS: Sign up before September 28th, 2017 to take advantage of being included in all of our Early Bird Draws. Tawnya will be giving away some cool prizes from our sponsors for those who sign up early too
If you’ve been looking for an affordable VA training program to inspire and motivate you in your business, #VAVS is the event to attend. You’ll not only learn from it but it will connect you to industry leaders and other VAs working virtually just like you! You’ll only need to attend one day to realize how valuable attending this online industry conference is to your business growth.
This is a sell out event each series as there are only have 200 seats so REGISTER EARLY! Plus by registering early you get in on all the Early Bird bonus draws…
“This Post Contains Affiliate Links”