Getting business training in a service-based business like a Virtual Assistant business can seem hard when you work for yourself at home but it doesn’t have to be that way. By attending your VA industry online conference #VAVS, you’ll get re-educated about things you may have forgotten if you’ve been out of the workforce for any length of time. You’ll also learn new things about being a Virtual Assistant if you’re not sure how everything works. PLUS you’ll learn new ways to make your client more money which will make you shine in their eyes.
There are many benefits to attending online conferences like the low cost (no travel), no need to get dressed up, not to mention you can listen and/or watch the training webinars around the other work you need to do if you check out the schedule and plan your time well.
I encourage you to check out the online VA conference that my friend Tawnya Sutherland is hosting October 16-20th. This is the 15th time she has hosted it and you can be guaranteed you’ll learn plenty of marketing strategies to implement into your business (and your clients) to start making more money right away.
At the #VAVS online Virtual Assistant Conference, you’re going to learn:
• Alicia Jay – 7 Steps to Create a VA Business—and Life—That You LOVE!
• Tammy Lorette – How to Leave Your 9-5 and Become a Full-time VA
• Alicia Peterkin – [SPONSOR] Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy!
• Kathy Goughenour – 4 Ps to Paid: The Secret to Becoming A Highly Paid, In-Demand Expert VA
• Erika Yocom – Best Mobile Apps for the VA World!
• Eboni L. Truss -Grab the M.I.C: My 4-Step Formula to Consistently Attract Your DREAM Clients through Speaking
• Connie Zabala – How to Organize Ideas and Remember Effectively Using a Mind Mapping Tool
• Sharon Ricci – Be the Chief Delight Officer and Kill at Quality Customer Service
• Amy Farris – [Sponsor] LinkedIn Hacks – 5 Simple Hacks to Getting Organic Leads Within 24 Hours!
• Susan Mershon – Attract the Right Clients with an Enticing Lead Magnet
• Christina Daves – Social Media and PR Insider Secrets for Virtual Assistants
• LaToya Frazier – Project Management for the Virtual Professional
• Sharon Williams – Defining Your Target Market
• Kathy Colaiacovo – Blogging Basics for the VA: Stop Whining and Get Writing!
• Elayne Whitfield – [Sponsor] LegalShield ~ How to have unlimited access to a top law firm
• Terri Orlowski – Your website is only as safe as your last (good) backup
• Yolanda Crowley – VAs Are Not Employees – How to Start Thinking Like a Business Owner
• VA to VA Team – How to Build A Multi-VA Company
• Kathie Thomas – Succeed in Networking
• Regina Lewis – How to Write a Winning Proposal
There is also always extra time to network with your business peers within the chat area of their online conference room (one of the big raves about #VAVS). It’s super easy to use too. Remember, networking isn’t hard! Networking is simply a conversation that helps build relationships.
Even if you cannot attend every single topic and listen to every single speaker (I know 20 is a lot!), there is bound to be something you can learn from attending this #VAVS Virtual Assistant online conference.
Starting at only $37, the price of this event cannot be beaten for the information you’ll learn (20 hours of training!) Not only that, most of the speakers have given you free information that you’ll find in your members’ area during the event.
Hope to see you there!
GET YOUR #VAVS TICKET HERE: https://www.vanetworking.com/members/aff/go/amftyping/?i=4
Mark your calendars clear for October 16-20th as you will not want to miss this educational online conference.