TAVASA • The Transcribers and Virtual Assistants Association of South Africa, http://tavasa.blogspot.com/ foundered August 2008 and run by Alison Fourie and Gayner Paynter.
What is TAVASA:
We are a support forum/group for Virtual Assistants and Transcribers or anyone working from home in South Africa.
- We are business owners
- We offer support, advice, assistance etc
- Job leads and subcontractor positions
- We support VAs and Transcribers
- Ebooks for sale
- Documents, agreements, contracts, retainer agreements, rates calculator etc, various document that will assist VAs and Transcribers
- New Mentorship programme to be launch during 2019
We are freelance VAs and Transcribers who run our own businesses offering our services to clients, on an as and when basis, retainer basis or regular basis etc
What Tavasa is not:
- We are not a Recruitment company
- We do not offer business opportunities
- We do not employ VAs or Transcribers
Gaynor and myself have years of experience behind us, Gaynor in Transcription and VA and myself in VA. We offer assistance in the way of advice to new VAs and Transcribers. We have both written EBooks, see below.
Ebook: Working From Home as a Transcriber in South Africa
This E-book is packed with everything you need to know about working from home as a transcriptionist. I started out as a transcriptionist in 2005 and I’ve included everything I’ve learned along the way that I wish someone had told me. How do you get that first client? How do you market? Invoicing and Customer care.
Ebook: VA Guide/Handbook
I have a Virtual Assistant Guide/EBook for sale R130.00, which explains all about starting up a VA business within SA. The Handbook content includes marketing, networking, prices/rates, business plan details/info. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the handbook and I will then forward you an invoice, on receipt of your payment, I will forward your Guide to you via email, it is a PDF document. This Handbook is updated on a continual basis. Here is a look at some of the content within the handbook:
- Welcome to the world of Virtual Assistants
- Steps to starting up your own Virtual Assistant Business:
- Business Plan
- Business Name and Logo
- Company Website
- Registering your Business
- Client Relationships and Pricing
- Advertise your services via Google Alerts:
- Procedure to deal with Clients
Tavasa « The Transcribers and Virtual Assistants Association of South Africa
To join whatsapp Ali @ 082 871 3452 or Gaynor @ 083 442 4689.
Tavasa Blog « http://tavasa.blogspot.com/