VAs can assist Entrepreneurs or business people with office administration, see below what we can assist you with:
- Invoicing, Statements, Quotations – making sure your invoices go out on time monthly. If a client requires a quotation, providing a customer service by pulling together the information you require for your quotations and sending to your customers.
- Keeping your social media up to date and active, posting for you on Linked In, Facebook, Instagram etc, Blogging etc.
- Taking care of your company/business – email correspondence etc.
- Organise meetings, conferences or events.
- Telephone Calls – To communicate with members of the public when an inquiry is made providing your customers with a real person at the end of the telephone instead of, which number must you press to get assistance and annoying music in between. There is nothing more frustrating than an answering machine and sitting waiting for ages for someone to assist you on the telephone.
- Virtual Assistants can act as an added hand to an Entrepreneur, keeping you organised and ahead of the game.
- Arranging transportation, travel etc and meetings that are of importance to an Entrepreneur or small business.
- Ensure that documents, reports, presentations etc. are ready prior to any meetings.
- Process emails that are received for the Entrepreneur etc., keeping your diary organised.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals.
- A Virtual Assistant has the responsibility of ensuring that your office administration is completed efficiently.
- Lamination A3/4 – School/College/University Certificates, laminate old documents that you need to keep, Posters, ID’s, Business Cards, School Reports, Scrapbook pages, Menu’s, Signs etc.
WHY DO YOU NEED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT, DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS?
- Your office is running behind schedule with accounts.
- You need assistance to answer customer/client queries via the telephone (e.g. your office phone does not get answered on 3 rings because you are too busy – you can divert your office telephone to a VA), email etc.
- You are in and out of the office all day with appointments and have too much work that you fall behind, so there is no time to do office work.
- Shortage of staff/employees that you have too much work for your staff to handle.
- You are starting a new business and need assistance with getting your administration structures and help on what is required to structure your office to run smoothly.
- You need someone to keep your social media advertising up-to-date and to assist you when you need assistance in getting the word out on social media about your new business.
Why not use the services of a Virtual Assistant
- It will save you time and money.
- When you outsource your work to VAs they concentrate on the task at hand, as they do not need to sit in a corporate office environment which means work is done faster and smarter and they are more focused.
- A great Virtual Assistant who knows what she is doing, has confidence and is assertive and can be an asset to any Company.
If you know of someone who could use my services, please share on your social media platforms. Thank you for reading and sharing. Have a great day.
Contact us, if we can assist you
Alison Fourie: Virtual Assistant (VAcertified) · Affiliated Marketer
Cell – WhatsApp – Office: +27 82 871 3452
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amftyping