Today the Internet is the mainstay of a every business
We cannot work without it anymore – we need social media more than we know in business today…
Social Media services – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest – assistance in getting your company details out there into the public’s eyes quickly and efficiently. Everyone needs a presence on Social Media today.
- Twitter – Tweet posts, gets any information out there that you need to quickly and you can build up a twitter following very quickly.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is your business CV, instead of using a CV you direct clients to your LinkedIn profile.
- Website – Your company advertisement on the Internet, every company needs an Internet presence with a website
- Facebook – if you are in entertainment then Facebook is the way to go. It’s a great social place. Facebook is more social orientated than business.
- Instagram – is great to share company graphics and photographs from company events etc, show people what your company is doing in picture or graphic format.
- Pinterest – is often used more by women than men, but it is great for business in getting your information out there.
- Blogging – Blog and tell your clients how your business is doing, you can promote a product or services, raise awareness of what is going on within your company, like a charity campaign, up and coming events, article marketing works great by blogging your latest articles on social media from your blog.
This is a rough guide to the amount of posting you could do per day via social media, do you have the time to do this, I can do this much quicker for you, saving you loads of time: (this is just a rough guide, it is basically is up to you, with your business, about what you would like to achieve with Social Media posting etc)
- Twitter – 3 x per day, or more. …
- Facebook – 2 x per day, at most. …
- LinkedIn – 1 x per day. …
- Google+ – 3 x per day, at most. …
- Pinterest – 5 x per day, or more. …
- Instagram – 1.5 x per day, or more. …
- Blog – 2 x per week.
We can offer you the following:
- Post on your blog weekly
- Post as many times per day as you require on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to build up a following for you and get your company info out there
- Keep your Facebook updated and post information daily
- Post on LinkedIn a few times per week
Follow up on all your social media on an ongoing basis.
Scheduling posts in social media
- Marketing companies can use our services to assist with market research, social media advertising, marketing and campaigns, getting your event info out into the public eye.
- Entrepreneurs can use our services to assist with social media requirements, scheduling and posting etc.
- Small to medium businesses can use our services to get their company information out there into the public’s eyes
Why not use the services of a Virtual Assistant
- It will save you time and money.
- When you outsource your work to VAs they concentrate on the task at hand, as they do not need to sit in a corporate office environment which means work is done faster and smarter and they are more focused.
- A great Virtual Assistant who knows what she is doing, has confidence and is assertive can be an asset to any Company.
If you know of someone who could use my services, please share on your social media platforms. Thank you for reading and sharing. Have a great day.
Alison Fourie: Virtual Assistant (VAcertified) · Affiliated Marketer
Cell – WhatsApp – Office: +27 82 871 3452
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amftyping